- South Hall 3707
Georgia State University
Benjamin E. Mays Endowed Chair
Professor of Social Foundations of Education
- AERA Policy Frameworks Transformative Curricula in Diverse Contexts
- King, Joyce E. (2008). Critical & qualitative research in teacher education: A Blues Epistemology for cultural well-being and a reason for knowing. In M. Cochran-Smith et al. (Eds.). Handbook of research on teacher education (3rd Ed., pp. 1094-1136). NY: Routledge.
- Ch-30 Epilogue King The Sage Handbook of African American Education
- Education community and racial-ethnic-relations 46-63
- King, Joyce E. (2011). “Who dat say (we) too depraved to be saved?” Re-membering Katrina/Haiti (and beyond): Critical studyin’ for human freedom. Harvard Educational Review, 81(2), 343-370.